Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the greatest form of whey protein which currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but the rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they’re the very first element you read on the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle-building needs after training. Optimum Nutrition’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been formulated to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. Undoubtedly that is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
- OPTIMUM NUTRITION GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY BLEND – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, and whey peptides to support thin muscle mass – called it the GOLD STANDARD of quality
- OVER 5G OF BCAAS – help build thin and strong muscles with naturally occurring BCAAs
- 3-4G CARBS, 1-3G SUGAR, AND 1-1.5G FAT, GLUTEN FREE, No Sucralose.
- INSTANTIZED – improves mixability to prevent lumps and clumps
- BANNED SUBSTANCE TESTED – highest quality control measures have been taken so you feel comfortable and safe
- ANY-TIME FORMULA – great before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of day where you need extra protein in your nutrition
Warnings: Do not use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey if you are a pregnant or nursing mother. Consult a doctor if you have a medical condition before starting a diet or exercise program. Discontinue of use and consult a doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms.